Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Introduction!

Hello, one and all, to the first post of what will be a labor of love for myself and whomever I wish to include in my colorful world of innuendoes, skewed priorities, and straight-up hypocrisy for as long as I can. Of course, I’ve also said the same thing about exercising regularly, learning Mandarin Chinese, and squeezing my own orange juice. But, what the heck, I’ll give it a shot.

Since this is my first blog, I've used the template provided to me, but I will be making modifications to the design from time to time, so feel free to comment about the page designs and even comment on some of the content as well.

Here are a couple main categories I’m planning on carrying out on this blog:

Man Crush of the Week:
I’m a dude. Let’s get that straight right now. I have a totally awesome girlfriend (The Doc) and she’s not imaginary. So what’s up with this? Well, as a dude, I can totally appreciate the things dudes do and have dedicated a shrine to shear manliness… I’m a dude with a girlfriend. Let’s not forget that fact.

Reviews (of anything):
I have no training in being a critic, but I’ve got opinions and will let you know when things suck or rock.

Rants I Will Regret:
I can get emotional. I can even get loud. I can definitely say things I will regret. Period.

Annual/Monthly Awards:
Everyone loves awards, unless you’re a loser. And you’re not losers… are you?

So will these categories all last long? Probably.

Could they evolve into something better? Only if such a thing is possible.

Could I add other categories or random things I think are funny, but turn out to be something that I’ll be forced to take off? Oh, most definitely.

Do I seem to have a love affair with the ENTER key on my keyboard?

YES

Stay tuned for my 2009 Awards about things I care about. That’s right! My first real post will be an Awards section for the year we’ve all experienced and a recap of the things I didn't blog about yet.

Peace Out,
The Deuce