Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Man Crush Hall of Shame: Jesse James

You’ve got to be kidding me?! Seriously? Douche bag!

Anyone who has read the last Shame inductee knows the Deuce doesn’t stand for cheaters. The Deuce especially doesn’t stand for men who cheat on good women and then blame it on a sex addiction. You’d have to be a grade F douche bag to cheat on someone like Sandra Bullock, one of the loveliest ladies of Hollywood.

What made him man crush worthy?
Jesse James owned and operated his own custom choppers shop and got to do what he loved (which is apparently not Sandra Bullock). He also had a couple shows on the Discovery Channel a little while back when the whole “choppers on TV thing” was in full blast. So he had fame and fortune. But then he hit the jackpot when he was, somehow, able to woo Sandra Bullock.

When I first heard about this relationship, I thought the dude who told me about it was yanking me because it was a dude that was talking to me about Hollywood gossip. They felt like such an odd couple. She was a becoming one of the true A-listers in tinsel town while he was a glorified grease-monkey.

Reason for shame?
He cheated. No wait, he cheated on Sandra Bullock! I’m now hearing he’s cheated on her with five women (a stripper, a tattoo model, two unknowns, and the chick on the Blink 182 album cover).

When I made the whole Tiger Woods argument, I had no idea who his wife was except for the fact that she was a hottie and she was the mother of their two children. In the case with Jesse James, I have an idea of who Sandra Bullock is and that’s what is making me irate. Elin Woods could be a bitch for all I know, but Sandra Bullock is definitely not. How can you be anything other than a good person if you are able to make an eclectic catalog of movies as The Proposal, Speed, The Blind Side, Demolition Man, Miss CongenialityTwo Weeks Notice, All About Steve, While You Were Sleeping, 28 Days, and Love Potion No. 9?

I’m also hearing and seeing clips of her before she met Jesse James and how she didn’t like the idea of marriage because of the fact that people can be unfaithful. Way to go, Jesse! You’ve scarred her for life… douche bag.

At least she’s strong enough to file for divorce already.

No comments:

Post a Comment