Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Quick Apology

This is me being open.  I know that I haven't been the most consistent blogger in the world, but here, I'll make a pledge. 

I, the Deuce, will do everything I can to make sure I that I post at least 1 new item on this blog every week (or weekend) unless I am pre-occupied with something more important, like my upcoming wedding/honeymoon.  I've been doing this thing where I will type of the posts in Word or Notepad, save them and then just forget to post them online.  Thus, there have been a rash of days where I post 3 or 4 entries in a single day.  I will make sure that I will post my monthly man crushes on a more timely basis because a lot of people probably stop caring about who I had a crush on the prior month when we are already deep within the current one.  I will try to make sure that almost every post I make has some sort of substantive value to it (amount of substance will vary).  I will also try to keep the "What I'm Watching" and "What I'm Playing" up-to-date.  Although, thanks to these events, I am finding less time blog. 

I wish to take this moment to thank my cable company for giving me a weekend of free Showtime.  Because of that, the Doc and I spent most of our time indoors watching the entire 4th season of Dexter.  Also, my birthday came around recently and the Doc got me Final Fantasy 13,which is darn near impossible for me to put down.  Are these excuses for not blogging?  They are to me.  Also, for some odd reason, I picked up my old Yu-Gi-Oh Power of Chaospc game and started playing that again.  Already unlocked all of the cards on the first disc and am now on the Kaiba the Revenge disc.  I can't wait until I get to the Joey the Passion disc and get the Dark Magician Girlcard.  Not because she's a powerful card.  Just always had a fondness for it in a totally non-creepy way.

No comments:

Post a Comment